"Ah, but your wife, Kenzie..."
"What... what about her?"
"I assume she is as powerful as you are?"
"Uh, I don't think so. If she has any powers, even she isn't aware of them yet."
"Maybe that will change soon."
"What makes you think that?"
"Just a hunch."
— A conversation between an unknown identidy and Charlie in an upcoming story
|Position||PSA Supporter, backing singer of The Band|
|Friends||Anyone who is kind to her|
|Enemies||Herbert, Tusk, Brady|
|Favorites||Surfing, hanging out with Charlie|
|Portrayed By||Maia Mitchell|
McKenzie "Kenzie" Fox Baker is Charlie's girlfriend and will soon become his wife. She was a temporary mascot on Club Penguin during the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam.
McKenzie was created as a temporary mascot for Club Penguin's Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam. She is based on a character in that movie of the same name. Once the party was over, Brady, the other temporary mascot for the party, joined the RPF for unknown reasons. McKenzie then met Charlie when Charlie saved her from Tusk, who tried to capture her. She then later became his girlfriend, and will become his wife a few years later.
Kenzie is very kind and smart. Before meeting Charlie, she was often upset that she was only made to raise awareness for Teen Beach Movie, thinking herself to be "a walking talking advertisement". Because of this, she hates Teen Beach Movie. However, after she got with Charlie, she began to look on the brighter side of things, and is always in the mood for a good laugh. Like Charlie, she is quite sensitive and worries about what other people think of her sometimes despite her boyfriend's constant reassurance.
- One of the few similarities between her and her human counterpart in Teen Beach Movie is that she really loves to surf.
- Unlike described by Club Penguin, she hates being called "Mack", instead going by the nickname "Kenzie".
- Because of Kenzie, Charlie took an interest in surfing and found out that he's pretty good at it.
- Brady wanted to capture her for unknown reasons.
- Agent Eagles secretly has a crush on her, much to Charlie's chagrin.